Due to unprecedented circumstances, I am unable to see clients face to face.
Therefore one-to-one sessions will be carried out over the internet via Facetime / Whatsapp video or over the phone
Hypnotherapy for Unwanted Behaviours:
Many people live with unwanted behaviours/habits that they wish they could take control of or change in some way. Habits such as smoking, nail biting, drug or alcohol misuse, over eating, etc.
Hypnotherapy works because it allows you to recognise that those unwanted behaviours that have become part of your everyday life are no longer useful to you and that you are ready to change. It is your conscious part of your mind that wants you to change but it is the unconscious part that is in control and with hypnosis we can access this part to help you change your habits.
Hypnotherapy for Negative emotions:
Negative emotions such as anger, stress, sadness, fear and guilt have the potential to ruin our lives. They can cause high blood pressure, depression, a lowered immune system, anxiety, the list goes on.
All of these emotions will at some point result in stress for the sufferer. But in reality, none of us need that label. Why do we need to suffer? Why should we?
These negative emotions are not programmed into us at birth, they are all learned behaviours and can therefore be modified. Hypnotherapy helps you to understand these emotions and learn from them, you can then begin to reclaim balance in your life.
Hypnotherapy for Fears and Phobias:
There can be many different reasons for phobias. For example. A fear of flying may be down to either a fear of heights, a fear of being in enclosed spaces or a combination of the two.
Whatever the reason behind the phobia, hypnosis can get to the root of the problem and help you understand the irrational behaviour to help you overcome it.
There are many different phobias but some of the most common are:
- Aerophobia – Fear of flying
- Arachnophobia – Fear of spiders
- Astraphobia – Fear of thunder / lightning
- Acrophobia – Fear of heights
- Agoraphobia – Fear of open or crowded spaces
- Aquaphobia – Fear of water
- Carcinophobia – Fear of cancer
- Coulrophobia – Fear of clowns
- Claustrophobia – Fear of small spaces
- Cynophobia – Fear of dogs
- Disposophobia – Fear of getting rid of stuff
- Emetophobia – Fear of vomiting
- Entomophobia – Fear of bugs and insects
- Gerascophobia – Fear of getting old
- Globophobia – Fear of balloons
- Glossophobia – Fear of public speaking
- Hemophobia Fear of blood
- Latrophobia – Fear of doctors
- Ligyrophobia – Fear of loud noises
- Monophobia – Fear of being alone
- Mysophobia – Fear of germs
- Nyctophobia – Fear of darkness
- Omithophobia – Fear of birds
- Omphalophobia – Fear of tummy buttons
- Ophidiophobia – Fear of snakes
- Podophobia – Fear of feet
- Thalassophobia – Fear of the sea
- Tokophobia – Fear of pregnancy
- Thanatophobia – Fear of death
- Trypanophobia – Fear of needles
- Vehophobia – Fear of driving
- Fear of the dentist
- Fear of public transport
- Fear of social situations
- Fear of lifts